these in advance of admission (within our locality) so that a new
resident feels at home as soon as they arrive. Residents can move rooms within the home
if a preferred room becomes available.
Visitors are welcome at any time and they
can dine with residents if they wish to
and there is no charge for this.
We provide for each resident’s nutritional needs
because we know that good nutrition is vital
for maintaining health and wellbeing. Residents
can have their meals in their rooms if they wish or they can come to the dining
room. We offer choices at every meal, lunch being the main meal of the day, and residents can have a snack or
drink at any time of the day or night.
15.06.17 - We welcomed the 'Wings and Talons' experience into our home, for residents to get a close up of these beautiful birds.
Our activities team arranges daily entertainment
and activities. The activities team will also
help with appointments
and contact with family and friends. Ukulele Piddle (stage name) sang and played the ukulele, he was so good we have booked him for our residents Christmas party!
Some of our recent activities have included a visit by a miniature steam train and a canal boat trip on a beautiful summer's day.
What's on this week:
- Monday 3rd July - Afternoon 'Quiz time' starting at at 2:30pm.
- Tuesday 4th July - Join us for 'Afternoon Tea on the Patio'
- Wednesday 5th July - Fancy some fun with various 'Board Games' available all day on both the middle and top floors.
- Thursday 6th July - Join 'Burt Lush' on the ground floor starting at 2:30pm.
- Friday 7th July - Join us in the morning for a 'Stroll around our Lovely Gardens at Stainsbridge House'.
- Saturday 8th July - Fancy some fresh air, Join us in the morning for a 'Walk to the shops'.
- Sunday 9th July - We have a 'Special Visit' today to round the week off, 'Cricklade Brass Band' will be playing in the garden. Followed by 'Afternoon Tea', please join us!
Short Stays (Respite Care) and Day Care
We also offer respite
care (short breaks) and day care. Our day care is flexible to suit your needs.
Our river view; The Tetbury Branch of the Avon
Our fees cover all
the normal day-to-day needs of our residents
including care and attention, food, laundry,
entertainment, activities, and local excursions
etc. Some residents are self-funding while others receive support from their local authority. Our financial manager, Christine Bowers, is happy to offer informal advice to prospective residents in connection with any funding issues - please feel free to call her on 01275 374669.
Single room with en-suite WC and vanity basin
(and shower): £595-695 per week.
Shared room with en-suite WC and vanity basin: £495 per person per week.
" I just wanted to say how fantastic and caring your staff are at Stainsbridge. Their care for our relative, who is near to end of life, and her family, is exemplary. I could not wish for better for her. Sometimes these things need to be said. " 22.12.16, written by a family member